Gig Maker looking for singers or Dancers in Manchester. Also a .DJ.

• Hello, .

My name is Owen, and Im a gig maker and I am looking for Singers and Dancers who would like to take part in my Oxjam Extravaganza Its £10 per act, and .the winners of each category are in with a chance of winning £100 CASH!

Please Get in touch regarding performance or buying Tickets.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1184747524876072/ 

• Dear Owen,

I'm a musician/ producer/ singer/ dj I have a diverse collection of music in most styles Hip-Hop, RnB, Drum & Bass, house & break-beat.

I would really like to perform please have a listen to some examples at:

soundcloud.com/sean-doohan

www.legitmix.com/.../18894

soundcloud.com/.../dj-tarzan-the-jungle-book

If you prefer you can contact me at: seandoohan606@yahoo.co.uk

All the best & thanks for being part of oxjam & trying to help!

Take care.

Sean

• Hello

My name is Adam Baker I am a singer songwriter. In late 2015 I have some available dates for gigs.  I thought you might be interested in considering booking me. I have played at many events and festivals such as Summer Madness, the London 2012 Olympic Park, Le Pamperina, as well as in many bars, restaurants, music clubs and venues. My music is folk rock with a Northern Irish twist. I am influenced by artists like Neil Young, Daid Gray, Passenger and Damien Rice. I didn't want to attach any files as not everyone appreciates that but if you are interested I can send you high resolution images, a more detailed biography and anything else that you might find useful.

With thanks

Adam Baker

Listen: soundcloud.com/.../s-kuAT1

“one of the best songwriters in the UK” — Louder Than The Music

“I was instantly hooked by the sound” — Geoff Howlett - BBC Humberside

“ace production” Pete Donaldson - Absolute Radio

• Hi my names Sarinity Powell i am interested in performing ... you can find me on facebook and on youtube feel free to contact me would love to get involved. Best wishes

• https://youtu.be/dxyPUaa8JqQ

• im  interested to play with my band  

• Hi Owen, I've tried contacting you about performing at your oxjam event, i sing, songwrite and rap. Here's a link to my instagram www.instagram.com/rhyjarh if you'd like to get in contact with me please phone or whatsapp me on 07931933080 or email me directly at rhyjarh@gmail.com thank you.